The South Bank, London
Brief: Score a try under the spotlight of the Rugby World Cup 2015.
To promote AIG’s sponsorship of the Rugby World Cup we provided a “ShootNPrint” green screen video photography system, perfectly positioned at the official fan park on the South Bank.
- The system was operated by promotion staff who encouraged guests to catch the ball and dive over the imaginary try line onto a green screen crash mat!
- Photographs were taken using a highly reactive remote trigger system and were immediately available to download from a branded AIG micro-site
- Photographs were posted online to various social media platforms to create a buzz and raise the awareness of the event
- Our super-efficient systems allowed for maximum throughput of guest and minimal waiting times
- The All Blacks also popped in to perform the Haka and try it out for themselves! Over 4,000 images were uploaded across the duration of the campaign