Light at the end of the tunnel!
Boris Johnson has come out and revealed our new timeline for the Covid restrictions, with normality potentially resuming as of the 21st of June. This is incredible news for businesses everywhere and also means that many events will be taking place with the public eagerly waiting to once again be in the sunshine enjoying themselves at a festival or soaking in the atmosphere of a sports stadium.
This is also welcome news for us here at Shoot Systems as we can now start looking forward to and preparing our instant photo solutions for the upcoming events. These include:
– Walkabout photo system at various events including music festivals
– Green Screen instant photo solutions at various venues including esteemed tourist sites such as Natural History Museum and Royal Albert Hall
– Various photo marketing campaigns at centres
– Sports marketing campaigns at various sports venues and centres
– Action Video solutions at numerous sites
– Bullet Time photo solutions
Having spent the Christmas period focussing on our socially distanced Santa’s Grotto photo solutions and virtual Santa campaigns, we are now ecstatic to hear that the world is back on track to resuming normality and companies everywhere can start getting back to business as usual!